Africa | World |
Economy - Development | Politics | Technology
Spain funds bridging gap programme for small Islands
afrol News, 6 August- Small island developing States, some of them along the African waters, and among the world’s most vulnerable countries, have received a boost of nearly $3 million to give them better access to technology, thanks to a joint initiative by the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) and Spain.
The $2.8 million project, funded by Spain, seeks to create a group of experts, both local and international, to help address development obstacles, ranging from limited Internet connectivity and access to affordable technology.
By staff writer
© afrol News
- Create an e-mail alert for Africa news
- Create an e-mail alert for World news
- Create an e-mail alert for Economy - Development news
- Create an e-mail alert for Politics news
- Create an e-mail alert for Technology news
On the Afrol News front page now